I was sitting down enjoying another great episode of "How Clean is Your House?", Awesome show! During this show I caught a ridiculous TV commercial. At first I thought this commercial was so funny showing three children watching and being mesmerized by the TV which was slowly pulling them closer via a green ray. Who hasn't seen the TV do that to their kids or Husband? Anyway, in walks a Dad with a large flat box (which I thought was pizza) and some drinks. The he announces that food is here and the kids come running just in time to watch their dad open the box of Dunkin' Donuts. They claim to be "bringing the family together". Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
So basically, while you are gone the kids are watching so much TV so in order to get them away from it you should bring home some donuts which lack all nutritional value. Way to go America! I know why there is morbid obesity now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment