Monday, July 13, 2009

I forget to Photograph

I have lots that I could be posting on, but I don't really like posting unless I have a picture or a video to go along with it. The problem is I always focus so much on having great fun with my son that I forget to stop and set down the project to take some photos.

Lately we have made butter, bird feeders, bread, and art. We have gone to farmer's market in which he picked out his own heirloom tomato and then squeezed himself a large mess. He has been helping me do lots of chores around the house. But I forget to take the pictures!!

A lot has been going on though so I haven't uploaded pics in a little while either. That I will get on later this week and I will post a few things based off those pictures. After that I am just vowing to try my best to photograph what we do. Then I can post more eHow articles as well.


Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...