Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Son Brightens Up My Days

We have some very good light blocking curtains up on our bedroom window. Every morning when I wake up, part of my house waking routine is to open those curtains up and let the sunshine in.

On this morning, I took the baby out of her bed (which is next to ours) I placed her on the floor and then her brother walked in to say good morning. Right after he walked in, I stood up to open the curtains. Immediately once the sun was shining through my son started chanting, "Night time, DAY TIME!" and he said this over and over for a while as I sat there laughing enjoying the way he always puts a huge smile on my face.
 
Now, this story may not sound that funny to you, so I must show you a video for you to fully understand. My sister showed a video to us and we all fell in love with it's hilarity. I can't find the exact one she showed us, but this one has the important clip right away. If you enjoy the humor then go to YouTube and search "BBC animals". There are tons of great ones. 





Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...