Sometimes I just want to go to the market and buy all the candy bars we can afford, then come home and gobble them all up. But realistically I know I would regret that in so many ways. Satisfying a sweet tooth and not over indulging on the calories is a hard thing to do. Luckily I have found heaven.
OK it might not be the best treat there is but it tastes friggin' amazing and it has some health to it. Banana Nutella Bread I will call it.
Get a slice of your favorite bread. I LOVE to use fresh buttermilk or pita bread.
Spread yummy Nutella all over it.
Slice up a banana as think as you would like and lay all over the Nutella smothered bread.
INDULGE!!
Spread yummy Nutella all over it.
Slice up a banana as think as you would like and lay all over the Nutella smothered bread.
INDULGE!!
I could eat this all day!
http://www.ehow.com/how_4860327_kids-eat-bananas.html
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
No comments:
Post a Comment