This is my short and sweet blog entry on saving money when you shop online.
Always, always open a separate tab/window and go to Google or Yahoo! (or your fave search engine) and type in the stores name followed by the words "coupon code".
I have done this will all my purchases in the last 6 months and I have saved so much money already. I have found and used coupons for 10-50% off, free shipping, and much more! Seriously, this blog sounds like a huge ad, but I am tell you all as a fellow bargain hunter, this is a great deal.
How I do it: After typing in the store name followed by "coupon code", I click on the first website and check out the coupons they have to offer. I will use the best code I find and test it in checkout to see if it works (many won't, this takes lots of patience). Then I proceed to go down the list of my Yahoo! Search and do the same with each coupon site. Sometimes, I find a decent code quick and then after I click on 6 or 7 links I find an amazing deal of 30% off plus free shipping or something else amazing like that.
For example: Today I wanted to purchase an Anti-Virus software. It was on sale for $29.95. I found a code right away that took it down to $27.82 and I kept clicking on more sites for better codes. I took it down again with another code to $23.43. Finally, I found the mother code about 8 links into my search. I bought the software at $15.95. Almost half off. I am a firm believer of these things.
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
Always, always open a separate tab/window and go to Google or Yahoo! (or your fave search engine) and type in the stores name followed by the words "coupon code".
I have done this will all my purchases in the last 6 months and I have saved so much money already. I have found and used coupons for 10-50% off, free shipping, and much more! Seriously, this blog sounds like a huge ad, but I am tell you all as a fellow bargain hunter, this is a great deal.
How I do it: After typing in the store name followed by "coupon code", I click on the first website and check out the coupons they have to offer. I will use the best code I find and test it in checkout to see if it works (many won't, this takes lots of patience). Then I proceed to go down the list of my Yahoo! Search and do the same with each coupon site. Sometimes, I find a decent code quick and then after I click on 6 or 7 links I find an amazing deal of 30% off plus free shipping or something else amazing like that.
For example: Today I wanted to purchase an Anti-Virus software. It was on sale for $29.95. I found a code right away that took it down to $27.82 and I kept clicking on more sites for better codes. I took it down again with another code to $23.43. Finally, I found the mother code about 8 links into my search. I bought the software at $15.95. Almost half off. I am a firm believer of these things.
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
No comments:
Post a Comment