Due to finances, this year we had to shop very late. It turned out alright though. We managed to get it all knocked out in about 5 hours. We seemed to be extremely lucky with lines and parking spots all day. It was wonderful!
Came home and wrapped them all up, while my pooped out son and husband slept. My son picked out his own "Diego" wrapping paper and he's now got all kinds of gifts under the tree.
Currently I am making some yummy chocolate chip and chocolate chip walnut cookies to share with my neighbors and friends. I got the recipe from eHOW and it is a really good one!!!
Of course, I am doing a thorough taste test :)
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
Of course, I am doing a thorough taste test :)
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
No comments:
Post a Comment