Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas at Disneyland




















All I wanted this Christmas/Yule, was to spend a day at Disneyland with my Husband and Son. Neither of them had seen it dressed up for the holidays, and I wanted to share this excitement with them. I got my wish this year. Today we spent a very fun (and towards the end painful) 13 hours at the Happiest Place on Earth!



I couldn't get the pictures to come out to well today, so I only came back with a few. But the memories should last forever. I ended up inviting my younger sister and her boyfriend as well, and that made it more fun and merry. Her boyfriend had never been to Disneyland at all, so that was a lot of fun for him.




We did park hop to expereince the joy in both parks. At night we saw the fireworks display at Disneyland. That in itself is a memory to last us forever. The way our sons face looks as he watches in awe at the show and says, "Wooooooooow!" Is so priceless.




We enjoy Disneyland for ourselves, but we also want to take advantage of the fact that our son will be free until he is 3 years old. Even the first time we took him at 18 months he fully enjoyed his time there and we love to be able to bring him so much joy at such a young age. Thank you Disneyland. If the prices were lower we too could get just as much excitement out of the trip :) Still, I highly suggest if you have the opportunity, that you visit Christmas at Disneyland atleast once in your life.







Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...