By Scott Santoro
I'm a sucker for books that rhyme. I think they are a blast to read. I like to try and see how fast I can read them without messing up and I feel like I sound awesome if I succeed. Nerdy me comes out.
Journey through a whole school year (in rhyme) with a group of young witches while they learn their craft from Miss Thornapple. One of those cutesy witch stories. I think it would make a very cute TV show as well.
All book titles above, in the "30 Days of Books", will lead you to the Amazon link
where you can purchase the book. However, I encourage you to take your
kids to your local library to hunt them down. Wonderful experiences and
values can be taught, and most libraries now have online catalog search
so you can check to see if they have it before you leave your house.
(But book lovers like yourself would still find something to come home
with if they didn't have the book you were searching for right?)

No comments:
Post a Comment