Thursday, October 18, 2012

30 Days of Books: 18: The House That Drac Built

 The House That Drac Built
By Judy Sierra

I LOVED this book. I'm a sucker for those run on stories that are just like the old lady who swallowed the fly. I love to see how fast I can read them. 

This book is particularly fun because each page shows a small part of the next picture so you and the kids can guess what is going to come next.

The artwork is nice for artwork, but I thought it was a little creepy for kids. Though, my kids didn't seem freaked out by it. 


All book titles above, in the "30 Days of Books", will lead you to the Amazon link where you can purchase the book. However, I encourage you to take your kids to your local library to hunt them down. Wonderful experiences and values can be taught, and most libraries now have online catalog search so you can check to see if they have it before you leave your house. (But book lovers like yourself would still find something to come home with if they didn't have the book you were searching for right?)

Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...