Sunday, October 7, 2012

30 Days of Books: 7: I Spy Spooky Night

I Spy Spooky Night

By Jean Marzollo


I Spy books are great for all ages, in my opinion. Even I enjoy looking for the hidden objects within the pages. The smaller ones can usually find the objects as well if you read the words to them. My son is 5 now, and he has been a major I Spy fan for at least the last 3 years. Now, he reads a little and helps his sister (2 1/2) find the hidden objects as well. 

This book has a a spooky theme going on in each page of riddles and searches. We keep all our Halloween books in our Halloween decorations box that comes out October 1st every year. (Same thing applies to our Christmas collection) So, seeing these Halloween books are a special treat. My son was so thrilled to see this book when we brought the box out. Searching for things is a great brain activity too!

All book titles above, in the "30 Days of Books", will lead you to the Amazon link where you can purchase the book. However, I encourage you to take your kids to your local library to hunt them down. Wonderful experiences and values can be taught, and most libraries now have online catalog search so you can check to see if they have it before you leave your house. (But book lovers like yourself would still find something to come home with if they didn't have the book you were searching for right?)

Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...