By Patricia Coombs
This book made me feel like I was reading a kids version of the movie "Halloween 3". That part of the Halloween series strayed away from Michael Myers, and they don't often show it. If you've seen it, you will know exactly what I mean. If not, you aren't missing much.
It's a cute idea about this little witch trying to stop some trouble. Not "A" material in my opinion.
All book titles above, in the "30 Days of Books", will lead you to the Amazon link
where you can purchase the book. However, I encourage you to take your
kids to your local library to hunt them down. Wonderful experiences and
values can be taught, and most libraries now have online catalog search
so you can check to see if they have it before you leave your house.
(But book lovers like yourself would still find something to come home
with if they didn't have the book you were searching for right?)
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!

No comments:
Post a Comment