Friday, May 21, 2010

WinkyDinks and a New "Ennie"



Yet another productive day has passed while I am still pregnant. She is due in just two days, but thankfully, I have been getting so much accomplished here at the end.

After a nice lunch with my son and my brother-in-law, we stopped and got my son a new "Ennie". Previously mentioned, his betta fish died after 3 days, so we are trying a regular fancy goldfish. The day after his fish died, he said he wanted to get a new, yellow Ennie. So, that worked in my favor as I wanted to get him a goldfish instead of another betta. (Which is what I originally went to the pet store for, but hubby felt a betta was cooler.)

Picked up the replacement part for the toilet that we've been needing desperately.

Then we came home and I was excited to have gotten my WinkyDinks fleece cover in the mail. I've been so thrilled about it since I not only LOVE cloth diapers... but I won this in a contest on the Etsy cloth diapers blog. I have won two contests this whole year and I never win anything, so I'm all stoked about it.

On a last note, I've felt... interesting.... all day. I hope this means she's coming into the world this weekend.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...